dont ya got to work to have a vacation? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
and i think i deserve one [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]
dont ya got to work to have a vacation? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
grabs u by the neck....
YOU TAWKIN TO ME??????
rumble time?????
you wanna wrassle..... [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
sheesh..she gets the summer off every year..and she needs a vacation...LMAO..lord love ya amy..you tickle me.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
I hope you have a blast..and i expect lots of pics..!!!
rassles CHELE to the ground...and pulls her hair!
HEY..its just my 2nd summer ever without a job....
and i really wish i had one....bad....to be honest...
smoooChes her too tho cuz i love her so [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">you wanna rassle us two girls ?? [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]Originally posted by ^GOD^:
rumble time?????
you wanna wrassle..... [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
can ya handle it
Wanna come to newfoundland with me......I'll get ya screeched in......and well...........we'll hang out at the cottage and drink some.....umm...whatever you drink.....and we'll bar hop.......and you can take pics of the whales (which is popular for some reason).......and we'll get you oilskins and a big floppy yellow hat.........and I promise nobody will laugh atcha..........wannnnnnnnnna come.........do yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......... [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">i packed my bag..im ready...now come get meeee [img]tongue.gif[/img]Originally posted by heidi!:
Wanna come to newfoundland with me......I'll get ya screeched in......and well...........we'll hang out at the cottage and drink some.....umm...whatever you drink.....and we'll bar hop.......and you can take pics of the whales (which is popular for some reason).......and we'll get you oilskins and a big floppy yellow hat.........and I promise nobody will laugh atcha..........wannnnnnnnnna come.........do yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......... [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks